The Masters Makeup Artist Program covers everything you need to know to work in Retail, Bridal, Special Events, TV & Film, Print, Fashion, Runway & Red Carpet.
In-Person Customized Private Program: $Call / Text 323-236-8175
Online Program: CLICK HERE TO ENROLL!
Over 175 makeup lessons!
Become a Masters Makeup Artist by combining four great programs:
- The Makeup Basics – Online Class
- Makeup for Retail, Bridal & Special Events – Online Class
- TV & Film
- Print, Fashion, Runway & Red Carpet.
Created by world renown makeup artist, hairstylist, photographer and author Margaret Kimura. These lessons can be taken at your own home, on your own schedule and at your own pace.
Take this program for your own education or get a certificate to enhance your marketability.
What you will learn:
- The Makeup Basics – Lesson List
- Makeup for Retail, Bridal & Special Events – Lesson List
- Makeup for TV & Film – Lesson List
- Makeup for Print, Fashion, Runway & Red Carpet – Lesson List
Study Online (CLICK HERE TO ENROLL!)
Study InPerson (Call, email or text for more information)
Contact us today at:
Certificate of Completion:
Receive a certificate of Completion when you complete the program! Certified Professional Artists can receive up to 40% off on purchases at many retailers.